Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

Made the mistake of asking Google to block less secure apps

Customer Question

Made the mistake of asking Google to block less secure apps and so could no longer use my Outlook to access gmail. Keep getting the message that Google is trying to send me message at support.google.com/mail/accounts/answer/78754 (Failure)--even after I changed the setting back to allow less secure apps. At any rate, I cannot log into Outloook
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

What's the version of Outlook you are using?

May I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and check the issue here?

Please reply back to me below. Thank you.