Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

There is a gmail acct xxxxxxxxxxxx that I did not create,

Customer Question

There is a gmail acct xxxxxxxxxxxx that I did not create, how do I get it off my google acct
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
When did the problem start?
May I start a remote session and solve the problem for you now?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I think it was 2 days ago I got a message on line not on email thatMy account xxxxxxxxx had been , i think merged with xxxxxxxxxx, Then today I got a message pop up from Google accounts asking if xxxxxxxxx was my account and to answer yes or no, no said disconnect my email address, xxxxxxxxx, from from the xxxxxxxxxm. Well at that time I didn't quite understand what they meant so I didn't choose either. Then it dissapeared. I had made a copy and keept looking at it untill I realized I should have choose no but it was too late.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
now I'm afraid they will try to take over or merge with my yahoo.com account. Could this happen or how can I dissconect from that password
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you can do it remote as long as it doesn't cost more
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the detailed info.
I think you may be right with someone trying to take over / merge with your account - your account might be compromised.
The remote session is an additional service so there is an additional fee (also refundable) of $36 but I can try lowering the fee for you, let me look into it now for you.