Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am receiving a messages about an error with my gmail imap.

Customer Question

I am receiving a messages about an error with my gmail imap. I do not know what it means. I am thinking that I cannot use my gmail account in outlook. Is this correct? If so, should I delete my Outlook gmail account?
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you
1.Sir/Ma'am this problem started after you upgraded to windows 10?
2.Are you able to open your gmail account in web browser like IE or Chrome?
Sincerely,
Sincerely,
Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can open my gmail account in Chrome. Is the Apple App incompatible with Windows 10? Should I delete the account from my Outlook app?
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for replying back to me.I apologize for the delay in replying.
I am little bit confused sorry about that.
When you say apple app which one is it also you mentioned that gmail in outlook so is this gmail account configured in Microsoft outlook application?
Sincerely,