Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I want to buy chips to play casino live; it says"

Customer Question
I want to buy chips...
I want to buy chips to play casino live; it says " Authentication is re quired you need to sign into your Google acct; I don't know if I have a google acct and if I do I don't know what it is ; I would appreciate being able to talk to you and have you walk me through it; I am not a computer person; only have an iPad and play " casino live" on my phone ; my email is :***@******.***; my phone is xxx-xxx-xxxx If u email me I need you to be exactly exact otherwise I have to forget it ; I will NEVER figure it out or put it together . Thank you Thomas xxxx
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
8/20/2015
Email technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 2 years ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

I see that your e-mail address is***@******.*** which means you have a Google (GMail) account.
The site probably sent you an e-mail to your e-mail account to confirm the purchase of the chips. Or, if you just being asked to sign in to a Google account, type your e-mail address and password ***** that should be it.
Let me know the results.
I DID THAT AND IT DIDN't accept my password; tried again; tried again; get my meaning ; I want to get it done and can't do it ; can u help? Yes u can or no u can't anaing I need to know ex
Actly what to do; I don't know how to begin I need you to talk to me and walk me through it exactly step by step xxx-xxx-xxxx
I am sorry about the issue.
Although I cannot call you at the moment, I can remotely connect to your computer so that I can see the problem myself and help you solve it.
Would you like that?
Miro, , I want to get this done, so far nothing has happened to get it done except I GAVE $30. For what , just more aggregation; not what I paid for. I need to know exactly what to do, in what order; if u can help great if not great, just say so and I know I just gave $30 away Thanks for what, I don't know, Thomas xxxx
I understand your frustration, but I cannot see what you see, so I cannot suggest you what to do.
That is why I suggest establishing remote desktop assistance to your computer that will allow me to see the problem exactly as you see it, so that I can solve it for you.
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer?
Miro, I have an iPad; not a computer; again if u can help great if not than tell me that; whatever u want me to do u have to tell me exactly step by step for to do it correctly Thomas xxxx
I will opt-out so another Expert can either call you or provide step-by-step instructions.
Regards,
I am completely disguested ; I've been on this iPad for an hour and nothing except my MONEY IS GONE, I have been mislead, ripped off and wasted my time and my money but the important think is u Just Answer is HAPPY because u got paid for getting nothing done for a naive customer who believed u could actually help him Thanks , I won't ever make this mistake AGAIN, Thomas xxxx
It would be more to my liking if I could call to have my say but I can't even do that because Just Answer doesn't OFFER a phone number to call, what a racket, again DIGUESTED WITH THIS SERVICE; What service ?Thomas xxxx
Email technician: A Fang, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
A Fang
A Fang, Computer Support Specialist

You have a Google Account. It is your email id:***@******.***. If you can login to your email then you can use the same password ***** login to the Google Account.

A Fang , Thanks for the response, however as I explained to the other IT Miro, I AM NOT A COMPUTER PERSON, I have an iPad; I need to be told exactly what to do in order for me to be able to buy the chips to play "Casino Live" I don't know HOW to log into the google acct; for U to help ME I need u to tell me exactly how to log into my google acct ; if you can help me great if not than just say so; I am telling u what I need from u in order for me to be able to access google to then buy the chips to play ; can u do that? Thomas xxxx
A Fang, Somehow I logged in my google acct. However I have no idea how,what to do to access "casino live" to buy the chips to play the game. Can u help; I need you to walk me through , exactly step by step. I have been trying to get this done for the past 6 hours and have not been able to do it. Can u help?
A Fang, After I logged into my google acct I tried to find "Casino Live" to pay for chips to play; couldn't do it but in getting into my google acct I actually did something, I think I change my google password ***** now was unable to get my email and ended up driving to an Apple store and the teck did help me get my email back but wouldn't help with showing me how to pay for the chips to play Casino live because it is a third party and not Apple; so after 7 hours of asking for your help "just answer" and not able to do it I quit; I just want my money back; I have not beem able to do what I asked initially. I would like to hear from "just answer" . Thank you , Thomas xxxx
A Fang , As I said yesterday, I was not able to execute what you had suggested, I needed your help yo walk me through; I explained how I had to go to an Apple store to get my EMail working and I was lucky a teck helped me and I didn't have to make an appointment for a day or two later. My experience with " just answer" has not been a good one is the best I could possibly say . Again, I want a refund, I want my money back; Thomas xxxx
A Fang
A Fang
A Fang, Computer Support Specialist