Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I lost my contacts due to some glitch, Any way to recover

Customer Question

I lost my contacts due to some glitch, Any way to recover it?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Are you referring to your Gmail contacts?
If yes, did you delete them unintentionally? Also, how do you access your Gmail: using a web browser like Firefox? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I lost my contact from my palm TX
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I use firefox. My computer hung up and I had trouble closing several applications.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for writing back with that information. Are you referring to your Gmail contacts? I am asking because your question is listed under Email with Gmail as your email service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not gmail contacts, just the contacts on my palm TX. I use gmail and fire fox but the palm operation is only on my pc with XP
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
I am very sorry about the issue. How did you lose those contacts? After doing a sync?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you familiar with the Palm TX? or am I wasting my time and money?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Something has come up and I cannot continue this conversation. How do I get back to you later?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
I am very sorry but I have no expertise with Palm TX.
Please let me opt out so that my colleagues with expertise on Palm TX can assist you further. You will be notified through email when someone joins you here.
Regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Jess,
Thank you for the information. My last hot sync from my handheld to my pc was 7/1/15. The address/contacts file on my PC was the one that is gone. I decided to take the loss of contact entries since 7/1 and performed a hot sync
. This gave me back the address/contact file (less the July and Aug entries & updates). I will live with that.
I want to discontinue any further discussion and get a refund of what I paid to access your website. Please let me know Iif I can get a refund of refer me to the appropriate person.
Thank you Jess.
Regards, Bob