Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have Ubuntu computer that a friend had a friend install.

Customer Question

I have Ubuntu computer that a friend had a friend install for me. Ever since, I have been confused. He won't answer his phone. So I guess I have hit osmething and disconnected connected to my thunderbird email acct. I have no clue how to bring it back up again. I can get the emails on my iphone, but cannot forward to anyone else, or at least I don't know how to. How can I get my email program to come back up on my Ubuntu?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. So you are saying that now, you can NO LONGER open your Thunderbird software?
Is it missing? Or you still have it but nothing happens when you try to open it?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess