Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I asked a question here at just answer. it started a chat. i

Customer Question

hello -- i asked a question here at just answer. it started a chat. i agreed to $5 prepay and around $32 for deposit and gave my AMEX information. but the chat stopped and i still cannot access my gmail or google accounts because all of a sudden it is asking for a password. i have had the accounts for years and am never asked for a password... in the last 5-6 days i have been asked for a password ***** tried everything google said MANY TIMES and now have tried with Just Answer and even that failed. What to do now? Judy
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

I cannot see any previous question pages you started on JustAnswer. I only see this one.
To confirm, you have a problem with your GMail account?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hello again!
Do you still require assistance with this issue?
Let me know,