Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I very recently switched from Juno to Gmail. It took me

Customer Question

hi
I very recently switched from Juno to Gmail. It took me awhile to get all of my
addresses over to Gmail. I teach Music Together classes and I have 600 customer
addresses. Every session, I need to email these customers with enrollment information.
I have them set up in 20 groups of about 25 in each group. Gmail is not letting me send
my enrollment message out. It's telling me it is seen as spam and I am getting errors.
Please help as I am in enrollment now and need to make this work. Must I sign up
for a business account ?? Juno allowed me to do it. Gmail is not. I will await your
answer. Thanks so much
My gmail address is***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Many e-mail services, including GMail, have their sending limits. It is set to fight spammers - people who send mass unwanted e-mails.
For that reason, GMail users can send up to 500 messages per day and can add up to 100 recipients per e-mail at once. If you exceed that limit, or add too many recipients at once and attempt to send such e-mail, your account may be locked for 24-hours.
See more information on this link:
https://support.google.com/mail/answer/22839?hl=en
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Is your GMail account currently locked?