Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have tried countless days and countless times to get my

Customer Question

I have tried countless days and countless times to get my password ***** my yahoo s
A and gmail
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

To confirm, you have both a Yahoo! and a GMail account, but you cannot access any of them?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I did not get my answer I didn't know it was 2 questions in one please give my one answer please
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
To be able to help you (answer your question), I need to know more information about the problem.
That is why I asked:
"To confirm, you have both a Yahoo! and a GMail account, but you cannot access any of them?"
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi again!
Do you still require assistance with this issue?
Let me know,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I still have not gotten my answer .I did most know that I had asked two questions please do the password ***** my Gmail L have already paid for this answer. each time I contact you now I get sent to lawyer or consumer I just want this answer I don't want to do a trial or any monthly contract. thanks. I called just ask a scam because my account was debited without getting the answer I paid four
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
are you there
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I just got referred to a vet
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
This is not a scam. You just see other categories where you can ask a question.
In order to help solve the problem, I need to know more information about the problem.
I asked if you were able to access your GMail and Yahoo! account, but you never responded. I cannot help you if you don't respond.
I now ask you to confirm if you are able to access your GMail account or not.
If you cannot access, tell me if the problem appears to be with the incorrect GMail password ***** with something else.
I am awaiting your reply.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am here I did not get get your answer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
sorry did not see answer tamara1enderud is my yahoo account
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi!
I have checked "tamara1enderud" Yahoo! account and, if you forgot the current password, you can reset it.
But first, you need to confirm you are the owner of that Yahoo! account. You can do that easily by receiving a password ***** code that can be sent to the associated phone number.
For security reasons, I cannot see the full number. I only see that it starts with 5 and ends in 65
Is that your phone number?