Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I forgot my password my email is cant't get into my comp. at

Customer Question

I forgot my password ***** email is***@******.*** cant't get into my comp. at all. Could you send a new temporary code to my wife's email.***@******.*** I downloaded Windows 10 I have not been able to get in .
Category: Email
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 2 years ago.

Hello. My name is, Mike. I would like to try and assist you with your issue. Please understand that you have contacted JustAnswer and Outlook with your issue. This means I have no direct access to your account and cannot send you temporary login passwords. However, to address your issue, you need to change your password ***** your Microsoft account ID.

Please go to:

https://login.live.com/

Then click on the link "Cant access my account" and follow the instructions to change your password. Once you do, you can login to Windows 10 using your new password.