Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Since the new format emails has been installed, I cannot

Customer Question
Since the new format for...
Since the new format for sending emails has been installed, I cannot access or send groups.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
8/2/2015
Email technician: John, Email Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
John, Email Support Specialist

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can help you better

1.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other

2.Which email service is configured in the email client just let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @yahoo .com?

3.Which is the web browser you are using is it Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other

Sincerely,

Windows 7
Yahoo.com
Internet Explorer

Thank you for the details.

In the question you mentioned that you cannot access.what is that you cannot access ?

7
Yahoo.com
Interneet Explorer
I cannot access or send group emails

May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist