Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I am not able to log into yahoo.page oe email because I cant

Customer Question

I am not able to log into yahoo.page oe email because I cant remember my password...can you help PLEASE
Category: Email
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
If you forgot your password ***** is the ONLY way to reset the account:
https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot/
If you can not reset it using that the account will be gone forever.
Only paid accounts have another option of verifying billing information, but even then if you can not verify that the account is gone.
If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or Yahoo.
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
freddy ,I still donot have a password ***** log on to my yahoo account.... could you please send me a password ***** my account.on yahoo.... thank you in advance
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
As I told you I can not do that, the way I sent you like I mentioned is the ONLY way to do it.
.