Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Not able to add credit card to paypal account pay pal tech

Customer Question
not able to add credit...
not able to add credit card to paypal account pay pal tech person says to call safari because is brouser prob.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/27/2015
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. What exactly is the error message that you are getting when adding your credit card to your paypal fails?Also, have you tried to use other stable web browsers like Firefox?Please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
no reply just no response to the check card icons they also suggested another browser howerver my computer will not take foxfire
Hi, thank you for writing back with that information. Is your iMac already out of date that new browsers will not install?What is the exact version of your operating system?Also, can I remotely access your Mc so that I can directly assist you in fixing this paypal issues with your browser?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess
it is about 6 years old OS X 10.5.8 tech support tried to install foxfire problems with pay pal started just after had new mother board installed with old operating system because i wanted to use y old illustrator and painter would rather not incur additional expenses
Thank you for writing back and I respect your decision regarding remote access. I really want to help you with this using the remote access session since it will be a faster mode of help since I can directly see your screen and check the problem myself while you watch. What about if we waive the additional fee, can we do the remote access session?Please let me know.
yes
Thank you for your permission. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. At this point, since you are using Mac, we can use JoinMe.Please click on this link:https://join.me/In that page, click on orange Start Meeting link/button and you shall be prompted to download the remote access tool.After downloading it, locate the downloaded file, double click on it to install it and run it.When you see the option to Start or Join, select Start and then give me the 9-digit code that you see there. If you do not see the options to Start or Join, then just give me the 9-digit code that you see in the JoinMe window so that I can remote in to your Mac.I will wait for the 9-digit code when you reply so that I can access your Mac.Regards,Jess
could not find it
Were you able to download the JoinMe tool but just can't find it after the download?
Or were you able to run JoinMe already but cannot find the 9-digit code?
dont know just nothing happened
nothing happens when you run the tool? or when you visit the link? or when you click on the orange Start Meeting link?
start meeting ok but little wheel just spun and nothing happened
Thank you. So you were stuck in the downloading process. Do you have another web browser there like Chrome or Opera? If yes, please try to use them to download JoinMe tool. If none, then please try to RESET your Safari web browser so that you will be able to download without any issues.
how do i reset mybrowser
Oh, so it means you have no alternet browsers there, only Safari. Before we do the reset, please try to install the older compatible version of Firefox.If you still can't download, that is the time to reset your Safari.Here is the download link for the old compatible version of Firefox for your Mac:http://www.oldapps.com/mac/firefox.php?system=mac_os_x_10.5_leopard_intelThat link is for the OS X 10.5 Intel. If you have PowerPC, let me know.
Scroll down in that download page and you can try downloading the item in the top of the list, that is Firefox 17.0.6
I think it is power pc but not sure it is a graphics computer once before tried unsuccessfully
to load old version of fox fire should i try again now
Yes, please try downloading it again and see if you are able to download the installer or notIf it downloads, then try to install it. If you get an error installing, then you can try the PowerPC version.
I am 86 years old and I think that I am over my head here I do not completely understand these directions
Oh, please lt me assist you further. Were you able to download firefox now? After downloading, please double click on the downloaded file to install it.
How it is going?
I selected 10.5 powerpc(49) could not find17.06
If you selected powerpc(49) then you just need to download the one on top of the list and that is Firefox version 3.6.28. Click on the download icon at the far right to start the download
i dont see3.6.26
Please scroll down to the list of downloads at the middle of the page, then download the very top of the list.
I give up this is too hard
Oh, I am very sorry about that. This is the link for the choice you made, PowerPC(49):
http://www.oldapps.com/mac/firefox.php?system=mac_os_x_10.4_tiger_powerpc
When you are in that page, in the middle portion is list of downloads. You just need to download the item at the top of the list using the download icon in the far right.
Here is my screen shot:
http://filesxpress.com/d-8cb685ae
Keep me posted. We can resume with this anyt time though.
Best regards,
Jess
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist