Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Still cant login to match . com.....i put in email

Customer Question

still cant login to match . com.....i put in email [email protected] .com and silvercar for password ***** wont let me login!!!!! ive already paid 27 pounds
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Ive just had match.com send a password ***** request to your hotmail account. Once it arrives, open that message and click the link inside to set a new password. Once that new password ***** ***** Sign into match.com, using the same email address but the new password. It should now let you in. If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know! I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
well i cant thank you enough......i hope it works this time lol x
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Whether or not it works, please respond and let me know. And if it does work, dont forget to click a rating to show I helped you! If it doesnt work. Please respond, as it may be an issue with your browser, cache & cookies. Or maybe even your antivirus~ So if the new password ***** let you login, please reply so I can assist you further. Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.