Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have a Go Daddy email account that will allow 500 email names

Customer Question

I have a Go Daddy email account that will allow 500 email names to be loaded and then I can send out as many emails as I want. I have purchased a database with 51,000 email addresses. I am trying to download a free program that will break the big file down into a smaller version(s) of 500 each but am not having any luck with the down load. What say you?
Category: Email
Expert:  Michael Norman replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is, Mike. I'd like to try and assist you. You say you purchased a database, however you didn't specify what type of database. That will have an impact on the solution. Now if in fact you purchased and Excel file with a list of 51,000 email addresses and you want want to split them up into 500 chunks then I suggest using the Split Data function based on a fixed number of rows of 500. Here are some instructions to assist you with this:http://www.extendoffice.com/product/kutools-for-excel/excel-split-data-into-multiple-sheets.html