Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Thi is a new computer and I cannot access my email

Customer Question

thi is a new computer and I cannot access my email
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Just to clarify, were you able to reset the password ***** your email account earlier, or did you face any issues? May I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with this issue? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes call me I am sitting in front cmputer
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Please accept my apologies; I can't phone calls on the service. However, once we set up the remote session, I'll connect to your screen and assist you with the email issue. Let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=cd10d1e1-8d90-4c31-ad19-6a86dc7a714bClick 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom.) OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected. If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, are you having any issues with downloading/running the remote file, as requested in my earlier reply? Do let me know.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Let me forward your question to our other experts now, who can assist via a phone call. Thanks.
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 2 years ago.
As the other expert had opted out, I can try to help you with this issue, please let me know, when you will be free to continue.