Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

My name is***** just got new phone and don't remeber

Customer Question
Hello my name is***** just...
Hello my name is***** just got new phone and don't remeber any of the questions offered to retrieve my old gmail account. Pls help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
7/24/2015
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Do you still have access to a phone number that ends with 33 ?
No
Did you use to have a phone number t hat ends with 33 ??
Yes I did
Typing is fine thx
You still there
What happened to the number that ended with 33 ? Was it a home phone number, cell phone?
An old cell number haven't had for a long time now
Hello
Can u help me retrieve my password ***** not ?
What's happening?
My apologies for the delay.. I was looking into the options for your account to see if anything else was listed as a recovery function. The only recovery option is the phone number. Which means, the only way we can get back in is to either answer the questionaire and fill it out with the right answers so gmail accepts it. OR, if you remember the full and exact phone number. A definite way to get back into the account would be to purchase a cheap 20$ phone with the old cell phone company, tell them you want the same exact phone number. And we can then have the password ***** link sent to your old phone number. Since you dont have any other recovery options listed. ( which means you either deleted them or did not add them ) This will be your only way in. To be clear, I am not suggesting that you permanently reactivate your old phone number. We only need it on long enough to have the password ***** message sent to the phone. And then you can cancel service on it. ( after we get your password ***** and the phone number updated ) I know this probably isnt what you want o hear, dont shoot the messenger. All I can do is lay out the options which will allow you to regain access to the account. If the phone company says they have already given that number out, let me know~ If you have any further questions or concerns youre welcome to reply. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Dustin, Email Specialist