Shefin, Internet and Email Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

Firefox keeps telling me the have to resend info will not log

Customer Question

Firefox keeps telling me the have to resend info will not log onto game on Facebook. Worked every other time had this problem before forgot how I fixed it.
Category: Email
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.
Hello!Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today. Please try refreshing Firefox by following the instructions in the link below.https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/reset-preferences-fix-problems If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!Thank you!S H E F I N