Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Power outage, comp back on, can't get email. asks

Customer Question

power outage, comp back on, can't get email. asks for yahoo name & password. won't take it
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue about the issue. What is the error or message?
Have you tried to reset your Yahoo account password ***** the website below:
https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot
, there, click on Next, then enter your Yahoo ID, which is your yahoo email address, then Next, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Trying the above step would require you to go away from this web page, so please bookmark this web page in order to get back to me later. Or to make it faster and easier for you, I can connect remotely to your computer, and fix the issue directly on your computer together with you.
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you,