Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

My primary business email has been disabled and the phones

Customer Question
are ringing. My email XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is...
My primary business email has been disabled and the phones are ringing.
My email XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX is my company´s primary email and it was disabled hours ago.
We are a Licensed Real Estate Office and this is not good for business -- Please take pity on me and tell me what I can do to get this resolved.
I have submitted the form but had no answer and already my email being down is losing business.
Does anyone have any solutions or a way to contact a person at google?
Thanks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
7/18/2015
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. If this just happened hours ago, then we may be able to correct the issue. Im going to send an offer for phone support as phone support is a quicker, and usually more effective means of resolving the issue. If you dont want to speak over the phone, then Id at least like t o use skype, or a screen sharing connection so I can chat with you live, and go over the problem. Dustin S.
I didnt execpt the Call and now what?
If you dont want to use phone support, thats fine.
Ive contacted google support for you. It may take some time for them to get back to me. Once they have gotten back to me to let me know your account has been re-activated, I will message you and let you know so that we can then try and recover the account together.
Currently, your account is locked as noticed if you try to reset the password, it will tell you "Account recovery is not available for your account"
Again, once Gmail support gets back to me, I will send you a message.
Thank you,
Dustin S.
Thanks Dustin! Do you have any idea how long it may take to hear from them and to get the account reactivated?
Being today is a Saturday, it may take a bit longer then usual. Also, the Google support team is staffed mainly by interns.. And theres a rampant amount of the "Account recovery not available" errors going around right now. Id like to tell you that they will get back to me by tonight.. Honestly, its probably not going to be until tommorow, or Monday most likely. Its set up to alert my phone when they do respond, So I will see the message right away. D.S
Okay thanks. I know I am following a support group and I am seeing a lot of the same issue as mine. When you get notified can I ask that you let me know via a different way as well. Send it to***@******.*** that will still come to my phone. The one we are using is a personal alternate account of mine that I do not take mobile. But please let me know here also so that we have our bases covered.
Understood. And will do~
Good Morning Dustin,
I am just checking to see if you have heard anything about my email account?
Thanks.
Good afternoon. The support team responded to me and said My request was a duplicate and suspicious request, and that they were already working with the account owner. ( I assume thats you? ) Have you tried resetting the password ***** your account today? ( only try once ) Does it still say the account cannot be recovered? Or, does it allow you some of the recovery options.. If so, which ones?
I filed a claim with them within minutes of it going down and just this morning they replied with a canned reply that my account had been disabled and that it could have been caused by TOS violation. They said to review to TOS and to get back to them if I still had questions. I replied that I had not violated any TOS and that if they found any on my account they were not mine and requested that they tell me what the violations were or to kindly reopen my account. That was jsut two hours ago and I have heard nothing.
I just tried to login again and this is the message
Password *****
Account Recovery is not available for your account.
How do we get them to understand your working with me and not suspicious??
To be honest.. Theres not a whole lot we can do at this point. The best piece of help I can give you currently is this link http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund With it being a free gmail account, and with it being used for business purposes. They could keep it locked indefinitely. Or, they could re open it after you emailed them about the TOS violations. Whatever happens, I would strongly consider upgrading to their paid business platform. With that, you have gotten live and immediate service. ( paying customers can actually contact google whereas free customers are left with only forums and automated computer forms to work with) Youre looking at 50$ a year, per address, for the base plan. https://www.google.com/work/apps/business/products While that isnt the best economical outcome. having a business account with them will ensure you never lose access to your email for more then the time it takes to get on the phone and fix the issue.
Dont tell me that please!
Cant you work your magic and make a connection to help us with this?
Armando
Armando, Im not giving up on you. If there was anything else I could do to help, I wouldn't send you the refund link! I just dont want to waste your time and give you false hope. They shut down my attempt to help, and with the way they responded to you. I have a feeling they are trying to push the business into purchasing the Google business apps account. This wasn't your fault or anything you did wrong.
I feel that way too. I might just might upgrade if they play nice but I cannot get to anyone. I would updgrade if they unlocked my email in a heartbeat but cannot tell them that. If they dont unlock it since I cant ever get the same email address back there is nothing in the world that would make me stick with them.
I am at a complete loss and financially screwed as well because of their TOS and actions.
I understand and wholeheartedly agree. Its why I switched to outlook.com. I prefer gmail for many reasons. But the way they lock accounts and the difficulty in recovering them is a large factor. And one that precludes me from using them for a free work account.
Thanks for trying!
Not a problem at all, just wish I could have done more! D.S
Dustin, Email Specialist