Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

Google chrome crashed on my computer.When I restarted it I

Customer Question
had problems setting up my...
google chrome crashed on my computer.When I restarted it I had problems setting up my old email address. I had to select a new one to have access to email. How can I delete that email address and restore the old one?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/17/2015
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.
Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.
If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.
Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac.  And then where it says version,  send that to me as a reply.
Thank you,
Dustin S.
windows 7
Thank you. ***** need to know what company your email was with. Gmail.com, outlook.com, hotmail.com, aol.com, etc etc. And how do y ou normally access your email, do you open a web-browser and go to your email login page that way. Or do you use an email client such as Outlook 2013, Thunderbird, Incredimail, etc. Dustin S.
gmail.com
Thank you. Im assuming that you are signed into gmail with the new, unwanted email address. So first we need to sign out. To sign out, click the account icon and then click sign out. ( as shown in the first picture ive attached ) Once signed out. One the very next screen underneath where it says sign it, click " sign in with a different account" Then, enter your gmail address and password ( for your original gmail account you want to access ) And sign in. If it wont accept your password, click "need help" under the sign in button and try to reset the password. If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know! I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Dustin, Email Specialist