Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I have an email and I want to know where it originated fro

Customer Question
m...
I have an email and I want to know where it originated fro m
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
what to you want me to do?
7/17/2015
Email technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 2 years ago
Martin, Network Engineer
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
I can help you trace the IP address to its originating location, is that what you want?
May I start a remote session so I can take a look at the problem and solve it for you now?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Hi Nor sorry I did not know I would have you let you operate my computer
I therefore do not want to continue
Please refund
Thanks you
It is just an option, not a must.
I can tell you how to find out the information you need without a remote session, the remote session just makes it easier for both of us as I can show you what to do directly.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist