Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I amusing AOL. I urgently need to unsend an email that i just

Customer Question

I amusing AOL. I urgently need to unsend an email that i just sent. Please tell me how to do it.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please do not shoot the messenger but it is not possible. The reason is once it has been sent, it leaves the server it is in the users inbox and is out of AOL's control.
This is like a letter, once it is put into someones locked mailbox. Once that has been done, its not possible to retrieve the letter anymore.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you