Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have an old Hotmail account that I would like to log back

Customer Question

I have an old Hotmail account that I would like to log back into. Can you get me into this account so that I may access my old e-mails?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
What exactly happens now when you try to sign into your hotmail account?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am having issues answering the questions that it asks so it asks that I submit again. This is an older logon, the answers to questions like what was in the subject line of 4 e-mails. I am beginning to think that it is not worth the trouble. Can I cancel my request and get the $18 back at this point? I paid with PayPal. Also, my schedule is screwed up, I am headed to bed at this time but will be back later on this afternoon.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok... you can go here for a refund
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund