Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I'm trying to access my email from my computer at work. My

Customer Question

I'm trying to access my email from my computer at work. My account is a GO Daddy account and before I got my new computer and an outlook account I could access email by going to the GO Daddy web site. Now when I do that, I can only see old emails that I received before buying the new computer and getting outlook, So, can you help me? Elizabeth
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you cannot get new emails? Is there any error or message?
What's the model of your new computer?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,