Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am so fed up with Facebook that I could scream. How much

Customer Question

I am so fed up with Facebook that I could scream. How much will I be charged to get answers to my questions? My Samsung Galaxy 5 Facebook cell acct. seems to be in constant disarray. I, at one time, was given the number 15524 which appeared on my cell. A few days ago Verizon gave me a log in as: lgcrnu (Verizon told me this was my Facebook password). About two years ago, I had a strictly, political Facebook acct. on my old computer which I paid OmniTech at least $91.00 to establish. This acct. is now abolished from my old computer. I did not and never wanted my political, old Facebook acct on my cell telephone. I did have friends, which I knew and wanted, on the Verizon cell phone acct. I can now now no longer locate these fiends on my cell phone, particularly Ellen Condelli. It is especially important to me that I continue to have my son's web site on my cell. My son's website is: www.kenzai.com It is extremely difficult to contact Facebook and get any answers and I just stay in a constant state of confusion dealing with Facebook. I wish I could find some other means of communicating. Please DO NOT REMOVE KENZAI FROM MY CELL PHONE. MY EMAIL IS:***@******.*** I would appreciate knowing what the charge will be as I know every contact with Facebook involves a payment. I am a Democratic activist in North Carolina and I would not be so frustrated if it were not for the fact that Facebook keeps messing me up!
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.
I'm sorry about the issue.
Do you want to get your old Facebook account back?
Have you created any other Facebook account as well?
Are you working with using your computer?
Please let me know.
Thank you.