Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

For ***** ***** only Jason I'm having the same problem with…

Customer Question
For ***** ***** only Jason...
For ***** ***** only Jason I'm having the same problem with Thunderbird that I was having last year. Here is a link to our previous conversation: http://www.justanswer.com/email/8hvrq-jason-help-files-need-restored.html#re.v/173/ Can you please help me
to recover lost emails again?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/10/2015
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Hello again,
Yes, I can certainly help you resolve this problem.
Please, let me know when you are ready to begin.
Thank you,
Jason
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist