Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Good morning my name is ***** ***** up a gmail account with

Customer Question

Good morning my name is ***** ***** up a gmail account with my children's assistance after I had my first brain surgery since then I'm usually keeping all my password ***** passcode and everything in my phone because I will not remember everything my last phone ZTE from Kmart it was good because it wasn't too advanced its froze upI took the phone back to the store to see what can they do about it and they could not open it at all so I ended up purchasing another phoneafter putting my sim card in my phone I was under the impression that all my information will come back on my phone but no that did not happenso I've been dying and going crazy trying to remember all that I can to get back into my gmail because all my contacts all my doctors all my surgeon's every information is on my first gmail I have been trying to retrieve my password ***** they're saying that they're going to send me an email to my recovery email address off of my gmail and they don't and then they said if you don't get it you have to do the long whatever so I did it several times and then they're telling me go to the same IP that I used I can't the phone is gone the company took the phone backright now I think I am so fed up of Gmail this was placed to assist people to help people to be of some helpand this is not happening because every information they won't even call me I have the same number but I don't have the same phoneI'm not frustrated with you I'm just frustrated because the company is supposed to be more I don't even know
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. First, please tell me the following:
1. Are you using a computer now to open this question/request? Or are you using the new phone?
2. Do you still remember your gmail address?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess