Email

Need Help With Email? Ask Your Email Questions Online

Email

I was attaching and sending pictures from my travel files...2

Customer Question
or 3 at a time...
I was attaching and sending pictures from my travel files...2 or 3 at a time in email. Now my email will not send any more. I only sent a total of 5 pictures on 3 email pages. I just keep getting a message to report this.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
7/10/2015
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 2 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
What is the error you're getting?
Thanks
I don't remember what the message said. It said to report the problem. I think it said something about data and pictures.
Can you try again to pull the error up?
My macbook is 8 years old. It is running on Tiger.
Can you repeat what you did to bring the error up
I will return to my email and try.
Ok.
Safari can't open the page "https://us-mg5.mail.yahoocom/neo/b/compose?
cmd=attachment.add&action=upload&.rand=606828908". The error is: "bad server response"
(NSURLErroeDomain:-1011) Please choose Safari>Report Bugs to Apple, note the error number, and describe what you did before you saw this message.
Open Terminal; and type sudo killall -HUP mDNSResponder
it will ask you for your admin password, key in the password ***** reply back with the status.
I don't understand all the money? Apparently I was charged $29.00 for an answer that I do not have. And now...another $35.00? I just want a suggestion for something I can do. Then I want to be able to cancel this arrangement that I did not know I was signing up for. Please help.
I sent the request for remote service, which will allow me to connect to your computer and fix the issue, if for any reason, you are not satisfied or do not want to continue, then this will be refunded and the remote service is optional.
Since your issue is quiet technical, this is the reason i sent request for remote and with remote i beleive it will still take a while to fix it.
This is a DNS error, and i have given you the suggestion above to kill the DNS process via Terminal. That is the first step we need to do and then re-test the issue.
I do not remember an admin password ***** this computer.
Can you download Google Chrome and then test at http://www.google.com/chrome
I don't think Tiger will support google chrome. I tried to get it a while ago, and was unsuccessful. I thank you for thinking this out...but I just need to give up for now. I may be able to go to the apple store if I can't figure it out.
Thank you for your help.
Do you have the reset option in Safari?
I don't know what a reset option is.
Click Safari and see if there is a reset option there?
No reset option.
I will turn it all off and try again tomorrow. Thank you.
No problem. Let me know if you need my assistance, i can remote in and check this.
Thank you.
Welcome.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist