Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

My e-mail account has vanished withy my accounts and flight

Customer Question

My e-mail account has vanished withy my accounts and flight info I am referring too [email protected] .com it could not be located from 8 30 pm last evening, I tried to obtain my address by applying for my e-mails but was told my address was already being used. Please help me .
Thank you.
John Smethurst
If it helps please respond to***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
If you were told it was already being used then it means by accident you were trying to create a new account by mistake.
TO sign into this account John, click on my link below
www.gmail.com
And enter your email address, click next and enter your password ***** sign in there. This will get you into your account unless you have a password *****
I can also do these steps for you directly on your computer, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please