Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I talked with you yesterday, Jess. I asked if you could

Customer Question

I talked with you yesterday, Jess. I asked if you could remove the stipulations on my license put there by the Colorado Medical Board. I understand that it is not possible. However, you put my comments meant to be confidential and only to you under my
name on Google. Says: "If my name is ***** ***** Gary S. Milzer, M.D. Denver. Putting these comments on Google under my name only serves to make my situation with the stipulations worse. The Colorado Medical Board will read this, be upset with my and possibly
suspend my valuable medical license. Could you please remove the entry you added to the already too long list of Google information under my name? That comment was not intended to be put on public display so please delete it. Please call me(###) ###-####
Please remove the JustAnswer entry.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Gary, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Are you referring to the JustAnswer page that appears when you search for your name on Google? Please see the screen shot below:
http://filesxpress.com/d-00f4970d
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess