How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jess M. Your Own Question
Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Category: Email
Satisfied Customers: 1883
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
Type Your Email Question Here...
Jess M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Yes you can. I interacted with you on the internet about my

Customer Question

Yes you can. I interacted with you on the internet about my stipulations being listed when my name is "Googled" You put my comments TO YOU on the internet on Google. My comments were
meant to be personal and confidential and were not intended to be put under Google on the internet. Please remove the comment. The Medical Board will read the entry you put on the internet and be upset WITh ME. There could be consequences so please remove the information you (Jess M) added to my Google information. Thank you so much.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your concerns. Are youi referring to the link in our previous conversation showing up when you search your name on Google?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,