Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I am a long time Eudora user, currently using 7.1. Monday

Customer Question

I am a long time Eudora user, currently using 7.1. Monday morning I opened Eudora to check my email. I received about 10 emails. I responded to one, and received an error message saying in short "Server's SSL certificate was rejected". I called Comast to get help. After a while to correct, I was given a password (DownSome3) to enter when opening Eudora. I told them I did not have to enter a password. I was then told they would have to send a technician. After ending the conversation, I attempted to download any new email. I got an error message saying in short "Comcast email address said ERR login failed". Now, I can neither receive nor send email. I need your help. Jim
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
Did you ever re-enter the new password ***** Eudora?
Have you had this problem before?
May I start a remote session so I can take a look at the problem and solve it for you now?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No, did not enter new password. No, have not had this problem before. Yes, you may start a remote session.
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. From your computer click the following link:
Click Here
And click Join your session --> And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Thanks, connected!
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
There you go!
If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above followed by Finish as it would be greatly appreciated!
Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.
Regards,