How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jess M. Your Own Question
Jess M.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Category: Email
Satisfied Customers: 1823
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
Type Your Email Question Here...
Jess M. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an old gmail act that I would like to start using again.

Customer Question

I have an old gmail act that I would like to start using again. Problem is I no longer have access to the recovery email address. I know just about everything about my old act except the approx year and when I started using it. Can you help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
Do you have access to a computer where you've logged into the account before?
Are you contacting me from a computer or on a smart device like an iPhone?
Please reply using the box below.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Iphone and no it's been since 2011 or 2012 since I have used
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Dudley.
In order to recover the account without going through Gmail which is asking for the recover email address I would need you to have access to a computer where you've accessed your Gmail account before.
Either that email, or the recovery email would do.
Do you think you can do that or have you never logged in from a computer?

Related Email Questions