Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have problems getting into my rocketmail account

Customer Question

Hello Bernie, I have problems getting into my rocketmail account for the past week. I simply forgot to jot down my changed password ***** I can't remember what it was. I have 2 security questions to the account that I can answer when I set it up on 1/22/2011. Can you please help me get back my email account? Thank you
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried anything else besides trying to log in?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,