Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot get into my google email. The computer says I changed

Customer Question

I cannot get into my google email. The computer says I changed my email address 15 days ago and I did not.***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using. Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.   If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.   Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac.  And then where it says version,  send that to me as a reply.
thank you,
Dustin S.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I already solved the issue before hearing from justanswer. And i had exited from the program. Please refund
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.
Understood. The link below will help you "self process" a refund http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund If you run into any issues in the future, you know where to find me / us. Dustin S.