Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

On some email they said "click here" and when I did it says

Customer Question

On some email they said "click here" and when I did it says Safari can not open. Why?
How do I know I have Safari? Every Web site have safari? Can they block it? How can I the links they ask me to click are real? thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Are you able to open web pages in Safari normally? Its only some of these links that have the problem?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes. Only some of emails I received said "if you want to get that one click here" when I did never goes where they supposed to take. No server found or safari can not open.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just want to know how to get safari when I need it. Can they Block the Safari? How can I control those links? I want to get safari when I need it. I want to know How to open the safari when it said safari cannot open. Why?
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Ok, these links are then not valid, so its a fault in the actual link, not in Safari. The link points to an address that does not exist. There is nothing you would need to do special with Safari for it to open them if they were valid.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you