Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How do I get rid of Spam. I get the same emails every day…

Customer Question
How do I get rid...
How do I get rid of Spam. I get the same emails every day several times of day everywhere.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
6/29/2015
Email technician: IT Miro, Computer Scientist replied 3 years ago
IT Miro, Computer Scientist

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

.
Please tell me the title of the e-mail (spam) you receive. Also, if it doesn't contain any personal information, please copy and paste the contents (text) of that e-mail here so that I can check what that is all about.
Thanks,
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
My number is(###) ###-####. Please call me.
Are You Google Tech Support ? Because if not, I will be very disappointed.
You have reached JustAnswer.com - a web site that allows you to pay for technical or any other assistance.
I do not work for Google, but I am a verified Computer Expert who can help you solve the problem you are experiencing.
If you would like to continue, let me know.
To read more about JustAnswer, you can click on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-justanswer
Hi again!
Do you still require assistance with this issue?
Let me know,