Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email address***@******.***. My server is yahoo.

Customer Question
I have a pc and...
My email address***@******.***. My server is yahoo. I have a pc and a new IPad. I called Yahoo(###) ###-####for help. I was put in contact witht a Yahoo tech support man named Alexander. He said that I must first cleanup my pc. Last Friday I allowed him to take over my computer. We have lost contact. It is partly my fault because I have been usisng using my telephone a lot for other reasons. I am sure I will or perhaps owe him or Yahoo some money. I am willing to pay what I owe but I don't know what to do. My telephone number is (###) ###-#### James P. Churchill
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
6/29/2015
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 years ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Is the request that you have to setup Yahoo on your iPad?
Is this what you wish to do?
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hi, I am unable to call as its easier to work here, but if you just answer my last question, I can then just tell you the instructions.
Or I can connect to your computer and show you and made an offer for this.
I am not looking for another expert. I want to know what happened to the one I have.
I am here, you just need to reply to my question please.
what is you question?
Is this what you wish to do?
I don't want two experts. I am trying to contact Yahoo about the one I have.
ok.. well if you do not wish to answer my question about your request, then it makes it impossible to help you.