Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I'm unable to access my gmail account.

Customer Question
***@******.*** I'm unable to access my...
***@******.***
I'm unable to access my gmail account. I forgot my password ***** my recovery phone number listed is incorrect.
The recovery phone number that presently shows in my account is(###) ###-####is wrong. IT should read(###) ###-####
Please advise.
Norm Morey
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
6/29/2015
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 3 years ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
The number was incorrectly typed in when you set up the account Norm, which is why its showing as this.
There is another process you can follow to regain access, but it is a manual process and what I ask my customers is as it can be the fastest method to regain access, are you able to call the number thats listed and explain the situation to the person. Then ask them if they can tell you the code thats received in order to regain access.
Please let me know if you can do this please.