Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was working on 2 emails over the last few days and when I…

Customer Question
I was working on 2...
I was working on 2 emails over the last few days and when I sent them last nite I got a messages - unable to send contact your provider ????
- the second said some addresses are incorrect please edit????
This morning both drafts are GONE??????
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/28/2015
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your email issues. Are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer to send and receive your emails? Or are you uing an email program like MS Outlook 2010?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess