Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want my old email

Customer Question
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX opened and the password...
I want my old email XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX opened and the password
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Email
6/28/2015
Email technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 2 years ago
Martin, Network Engineer
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
What happens when you try to login, do you get an error saying it is the wrong password ***** that the account is closed / locked?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Locked and I do non know password
When's the last time you signed into the account and did you do so from the computer you're on now?
Long time
Have you logged in from the computer you're on now?
Also, does your current phone number end in 33?
Never logged in because I don't know pasword
Can you do it
I will let you know after a few more questions.
Does your current phone number end in 33? If not, did you have a number that ended in 33 before?
No my new number is(###) ###-####
Ok thank you.
I don't think the information you have will be enough to get you back into your account.
If you had logged into the account from the computer you're on now it is possible to recover the password ***** the Windows registry but we don't have that option, neither do you have the phone number listed on the recovery options so it will be a bit too difficult for you to recover it.
Do you have access to the computer you used when you logged into your old account?
No it was a very old phone. I'm trying to get big fish casino to reset my email
The information you have wont be enough to recover your account unfortunately.
It might be easier to create a new account, unless you have funds in there you need to access?
Thank you how much will this cost
I can't see how much you are paying, You can contact customer support for any billing inquiries, they will be more than happy to help you with that.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us
If you have any doubts or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you're happy with the service I'm providing so far feel free to click on one of the 5 stars above followed by Finish as it would be greatly appreciated!
Remember you can continue replying to me until you've got all the information you need.
Regards,
Martin, Network Engineer