Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

AOL Screwed around with my Screen, procedure , type etc without

Customer Question

AOL Screwed around with my Screen, procedure , type etc without asking its been one way since I joined many years ago, I bitched about it and, you want $42.00 to simply answer the question , WHY? I do not want to pay for an excuse why you changed my screen. I want it changed back to the way its been for ever and, I don't think I should be asked to pay for it, AOL Changed it, AOL Put it Back or you are just trying to increase revenues through my Frustration !! Trust me I'm 72 years old and a working contractor,I do not need additional challenges or frustrations being asked for by AOL. A company I depend on for serious communications, Computers are not a form of entertainment for me they are tools. I do not feel it is fare to change a system and then ask me to pay for only a reason why it was done. Just put it back and call it Customer Service while I am still a Customer. Thank You, [email protected]
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 2 years ago.
I seem no problem! and Thanks! - Tim