Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My gmail was just hacked. People I don't even know are being…

Customer Question
My gmail was just hacked...
My gmail was just hacked. People I don't even know are being sent strange messages. People I also know are getting them too. What do I do?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/28/2015
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Are you still able to get into your gmail email account?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,