Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Why are my emails being deleted before I delete them. I have

Customer Question

Why are my emails being deleted before I delete them. I have lost a few emails that I
wanted to save.
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
When did the problem start?
May I start a remote session so I can take a look at the problem and solve it for you now?
Regards,
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
You can reply using the box below.
Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Martin replied 2 years ago.
Hello again!
I don't do phone calls but I can connect to your computer and solve the problem with you, I will send you a request to start a remote session after this message.
Thank you,