Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My safari email quit yesterday and none of my passwords wo…

Customer Question
my safari email quit yesterday...
my safari email quit yesterday and none of my passwords work.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
6/27/2015
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 3 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.
Who is your e-mail provider? Please, do not enter your full email address. If you do that, it will be blocked. For that reason, please tell me what comes after the @ sign.
Thank you,
Jason
Hello again,
I hope I am not bothering you. I am just checking on the status of your problem. Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?
I look forward to your response on this page.
Thank you for your time.
I will be standing by.
Thank you,
- Jason