Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I have deleted tree Emails from

Customer Question

Hi, I have deleted tree Emails from XXXXX XXX to my XXXXX XXX in the last 10 months, how can I recover them
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!
Yahoo! has an email recovery form that you can fill out and they will recover everything that is possible to recover.
CLICK HERE
Sign into your account if prompted
Fill out the form
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Let me know if the issue was resolved. If the issue was resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you. If the issue is not resolved, please reply back so we can continue to fix the issue.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi there Josh, my account is in aol as***@******.***. The emails deleted come from someone with a yahoo account, I can't get nothing from there., is there any other way?
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Do you have a paying AOL account or using their free services?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry Josh, your talking is very sophisticated for me and confuses me, I paid what you ask for my question to be solved, if there is not solution for it, simply need to know with short words. Thank you I will not bother you again, have a nice day
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi! Sorry if I have been confusing -- Do you pay AOL monthly or do you use their free services?