Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

GA-RP I just upgraded my phone my email is confirmed but my password *****

Customer Question
I just upgraded my phone...
I just upgraded my phone my email is confirmed but my password ***** ***** Need help dont know how long my sheil is up for! Lol
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
6/26/2015
Email technician: Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
Is it email password? Or password ***** another account?
Is your email currently working on another device, such as on a computer or tablet, etc.?
What's the model of your phone?
Also, do you have a windows or mac computer?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
***@******.*** -password ***** from Samsung galaxy III to Samsung g5- can't login into game of war
***@******.*** sorry no caps
And also Gmail***@******.***
Does it give you the option to reset the password, such as Forgot your password, etc.? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
No it doesn't, says go to machinezone.com and no response.
Sorry, can you uninstall the game app, then download/reinstall it, then at the login screen, see if it gives you the Forgot password ***** Help option, etc.? Please let me know. Thank you.
Uninstalled and installed again nothing . Is their anything you can do? Or am i on my own?
Gives me no option other than start new game.
Sorry, you said password ***** ***** previously. What kind of password ***** ***** asking for?
And are you using the same exact email address as was in the old phone?
Please let me know. Thank you.
Email and password ***** the same. It seems you cannot help , i would like a refund sorry.
I'm sorry, we guarantee our service, so don't worry, I and/or other experts can try troubleshooting more if you'd like to.
Can you please tell me what kind of password ***** phone is asking for? Thank you.
Its not the phone asking for password. Its game of war login , it asks for email and password ***** both are correct. The only option is help and it goes to machinezone.com support, and no respones from them . So i contacted you guys.
Give me my money back ! You guys cant keep passing me to other people and expect me to wait 24 hours ! Give me my money back!
I'm sorry, I'm not sure why MachineZone does not respond. I'm sorry about the issue. No problem, we are canceling / refund this per your request. Thank you.
Email technician: russell-cssm,
 replied 3 years ago
russell-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/email/9608j-just-upgraded-phone-email-confirmed-password.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer
Support Team.