Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My grandson deleted my password ***** my gmail. I have followed…

Customer Question
My grandson deleted my password...
My grandson deleted my password ***** my gmail. I have followed all suggested on line requests,yet google still will not let me go back to my password. Unfortunately my grandson cannot remember what password ***** changed my password ***** One support tech said he could fix it for 120$. I'm not interested in paying!!!!!!
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/25/2015
Email technician: Dustin, Email Specialist replied 3 years ago
Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience: Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
When you went through googles online password ***** what options did it show you specifically and currently.
Reset by phone? Reset by email? Etc..
Reset by phone, and another e mail address. Still when all info was given they still denied my access.
Question. When you choose reset by phone, why didnt that work. Had your phone number changed? Did the message never get sent to your phone? And when you choose reset by another email address, why didnt that option work. Did it never email you the password ***** form?
Oops 1-***-***-****
Hi, i tried to accept the request for phone call on my end, and it closed instead of accepted it. So Ive sent an offer to you to move this to phone support. Please accept the offer for phone support, and then let me know when you want to call you. Im available right now~ Dustin S.
I have accepted 3/4 times. Updated my account and stii you have not called. 1***-***-****
R you going to call??
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund Weve spoken over the phone, attempted and discussed all possible options.. Dustin S.