Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I need to transfer my juno email to my new computer

Customer Question

i need to transfer my juno email to my new computer
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
Are you looking to reinstall your Juno software on the new computer now?
May I set up a quick remote session (no extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with this issue?
Keep me posted.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes. i cant find my e mail
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Okay, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0f9f4e38-429e-4197-8179-9aa2578d8764
Click 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (If using Firefox, click on the down arrow icon at the top-right of the browser to view your downloads).
OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected.
If you face any issues, just reply back to me below.
Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
If you are having any issues with downloading/finding the remote file, just reply back to me below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i am sorry. im sorry, i dont know about the computer. i didnt get your reply.if you replied , please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
im sorry i dontknow about the computer my email is***@******.***
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 years ago.
Please accept my apologies - I had to leave for the day when you replied back to me. Do leave me a message when you are available next, and we will take this further. Thank you.